Head of Zhordania clinic
- Graduated from Davit Tvildiani Medical University “Aieti” – a training program with international standards.
- Reproductology course – Zhordania Human Reproduction Medical Research Institute.
- Obstetrics-gynecology course – ChachavaPerinatal Medicine andScientific Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Georgian State Medical Academy – ultrasound diagnosis of abdominal organs.
- 1999 – Doctor’s certificate for general practice.
- 2001 Certificate in reproductology and obstetrics-gynecology.
- Training programs and trainings in Georgia and abroad.
- USA – Qualification: obstetrics – gynecology, family planning and contraception, adolescent gynecology (John Hopkins University, Grade Health System).
- Israel – reproductive medicine: the latest methods of infertility treatment, in vitro fertilization, ultrasound of small pelvic organs (at the “Assuta” hospital base)
- Member of the Association of Georgian, American and European obstetrics-gynecology and reproductology.
- Has received the title of an Honorary Citizen of Atlantis, USA.
- Salzburg Medical Seminars: Family planning and contraception, rational use of drugs, gender equality and the role of men in reproductive health and rights issues, marketing and management in pharmacology.
- Practical Medical Activities Since 2001: Head of reproductive health cabinetwithin the framework of the John Hopkins University Program, women’s health center – AIHA, Jerusalem Medical Center, Chachava Clinic Reproductive Health Diagnostic Center – doctor reproductologist.
- Georgian – American Clinic for reproductive medicine – reproductive health and in vitro fertilization.
- Member of Georgian Association for reproductive medicine and biology.
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and European Association of Reproductive Medicine and Embryology.
- Currently – Clinical Director of Zhordania Clinic, Head of in-vitro fertilization dnit, doctor